School Gardens, Outreach + Great projects are lining up for 2022!
- Hurricane season is ending and the growing season has begun! In the last month we have seen the ground break on school garden adoptions. We have been working with the schools in the development of their plans to incorporate the gardens into their curriculum and allow students to participate in the daily operations of the garden.
- The shade houses at James A. Pinder Primary in Sandy Point
- and at the Long Bay School are under construction.
- We are creating a job description for a FEAST Center supervisor who will begin working with us to fine tune the scheduling of trainings in 2022.
- We continue our Harvest of the Month outreach through
- Community Health Workers in Abaco.
- We also have some exciting news coming soon about how we can increase our impact in 2022!
Click here to read more.